Green Light Shipping LLC is a transport company providing freight forwarding services all around the world since 2011. Our company provides the services using land (road and railway), marine and air mode of transportation and performs multimodal delivery.
In order to conduct high-quality cargo shipping, the company provides a whole range of services at reasonable prices. These include to organize cargo shipments with optimal routes, to prepare of all necessary documents, to process customs clearance, etc.
Having vast experience in the field of different types of customs clearance, our company is handling the import and export of the transported cargos.
The cargo insurance and escorting is one of the most significant factors in freight forwarding, we provide this service to ensure that your cargo will be delivered in a safe and good condition.
Freight forwarding services market is growing every day but not every company can provide reliable shipment services. With a successful track record in this industry, we have been able to establish ourselves as a reliable and stable company. We have also managed to significantly expand the list of services we provide.
Road freightRoad freight is one of the most common of all modes of transportation. It is widely used in continents such as Europe, Africa, and North America. The single customs document process provides a seamless movement of goods even across various states and countries.
Euro-trucks are adapted to harsh climatic conditions, are less sensitive to temperature extremes, easily tolerate high temperatures in summer and severe frosts in winter. One of their main advantages is their high cross-country ability. Due to this, it is possible to deliver goods "door-to-door", that is, directly from the sender to the immediate recipient of the cargo, which has a positive effect on the cost of the services provided.
Our specialists will provide an optimal routing that your cargo will be delivered within the shortest time and for a minimum price.
Types of cargo shipping performed by road transportation:
- Full truck loadings (FTL)
- Less than truck loadings (LTL)
- Hazardous cargo loadings (ADR)
- All types of standard container loadings
- Bulk liquid transportation
- Oversized cargo loadings
Directions of road shipping:
- Europe (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Austria, Poland, Turkey, CIS and other countries)
- Asia (China, India, Malaysia, Iraq and other countries)
- Americas (the USA, Canada and other countries)
- Africa (the UAE, Angola and Egypt, Morocco and other Northern African and African countries)
Air freightOne of the fastest and safest options for cargo transportation. The minimum number of checkpoints and, consequently, fewer risks during transportation, make charter and consolidated air transportation the best option minimum transit times of valuable parcels.
Well-established long-term contractual relations with leading world airlines such as Silkway Airlines, Turkish Airlines, Aeroflot, Qatar Airways, Lufthansa and other airlines ensure a stable high level of quality of the provided transport services regardless of the route of the cargo.
Sometimes air shipping may be more cost-efficient than using other ways of cargo shipping.
- Europa (LHR, CDG, AMS, FRA, IST, DME, GYD)
- Asia (PEK, PVG, DXB, SIN, KUL, DOH)
- Americas (IAH, ORD)
- Africa (DXB, CPT)
Sea freightAlmost all companies use this type of shipping, such as this type of shipment fits for a long distances or in case of transshipment required.
- Europe (Rotterdam, Antwerp, Felixstowe, Istanbul, La Spezia, Mersin, Kleipeda, Novorossiysk, Saint Petersburg, POTI, Caspian Sea ports)
- Asia (NhavaSheva, Shanghai, Tianjin, Qingdao, Dubai)
- Americas (Houston)
- Africa (Alexandria, Tripoli, Luanda, Said)